RAMPA Overview

Quality Since 1907 Company history

  • 1907 Formation of H. u. H. Brügmann as a carpentry business
  • 1955 Relocation to the new production facilities to Schwarzenbek
  • 1971 First international business relations
  • 1975 Senior owner transfers the company to Hans-J. Brügmann
  • 1978 Significant expansion of the product portfolio and of international market leadership in the threaded inserts segment
  • 1983 Extension of the Schwarzenbek facility
  • 1995 Additional company facilities in Büchen
  • 2000 INPRA company is acquired
  • 2004 Mrs. Kristina Brügmann and Mrs. Maria Duschek become owner and manager of the RAMPA company group in the next generation
  • 2007 Expansion of the production facilities in Büchen
  • 2009 Twelve new product groups and customized articles expand both the product portfolio and the position of market leadership
  • 2009 Direct business in Canada

Company's Philosophy

  • The Hans Brügmann GmbH & Co KG was founded in 1907 and is now managed by the 5th generation as an owner-operated company according to the following principles:
  • Excellent quality
  • Service oriented
  • Reliable and fair cooperation with customers, suppliers and staff
  • well-engineered and matured product range
  • Sound business behaviour
  • Long-term business orientation

 

We deliver the following parts


 

Home